Engineers Survival Guide: Advice, Strategies, and Tips After a Decade at Facebook, Snapchat, and Microsoft- Written by Merih Taze, Senior Head of Software Engineering at Facebook (former Microsoft and Snapchat)
There are many amazing technical books out there. But what about your life as an engineer? How do you interact with others? How satisfied are you with your career?
• Tired of pretending to be confident?
• Do you find it difficult to convince others?
• Are you interested in a promotion?
• Are you overworked and unable to find a way to get the help you need?
• Are you afraid of peer feedback?
• Do you find yourself in conflict that cannot be resolved?
• Want to know the secret to why your manager works for you?
• Are you interested in building a business that you can be proud of?
If you’ve been feeling lonely during your travels and always wished you had a friend or mentor who could advise you on non-technical aspects, look no further!
It summarizes the advice, strategies, and tips you gain from years of working on mission-critical components, designing complex systems supporting billions of users, and working with thousands of the most brilliant engineers around the world.
Survival guide for most situations you will encounter in your engineering career, and learn how to take a long-term view.
One thought on “Engineers Survival Guide: Advice, Strategies”
I am truly thankful to the owner of this web site who has shared this fantastic piece of writing at at this place.